Money Transfer - Register and Send Competition Terms and Conditions.
- These rules apply to the Money Transfer competition (“the Competition”). Newshelf 1315 (Proprietary)Limited, trading as CBSA Services, with its registered address at 2nd Floor, 30 Jellicoe Avenue, Rosebank, 2196 is running the Competition in conjunction with Pick ‘n’ Pay Retailers (Proprietary) Limited, with its registered address at 101 Rosemead Avenue, Kenilworth, 7708 (referred to in these terms and conditions as “the Promoters”)
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the consumer or the Promoters in terms of South African legislation and including the Consumer Protection Act, No. 68 of 2008.
- By agreeing to be entered into the Competition, you confirm that you have read and that you agree to be legally bound to these rules.
WHEN DOES THE COMPETITION START AND END?
- The Competition starts at 09h00 on 21 April 2017 and ends at 12h00 on 16 October 2017. (referred to as “the Competition Period” in these terms and conditions).
- The Promoters reserve the right to extend the duration of the Competition, subject to these terms and conditions.
- Winners will be identified in a random selection and rewarded with R35 airtime or 100MB of data within 24hours of entering the competition; provided that the person (i) was entered into the Competition during the Competition Period; and (ii) is not disqualified from entering the Competition in terms of the rules set out below.
WHO MAY ENTER THE COMPETITION?
- The Competition is open to all people who registers during the Competition Period for the Money Transfer services. They must be 16 years or older and in possession of a valid South African ID Book or Smart ID card, a Smart Shopper card and a mobile phone.
- You stand a chance to win R35 airtime or 100MB of data when you register for Money Transfer services and you use the services to send money at any time within the Competition Period. However, you only stand a chance to win the R35 airtime or 100MB of data during the month in which you registered for and used the Money Transfer services and not in any other month.
HOW TO ENTER?
- You will be automatically entered into the Competition once you have registered to use the Money Transfer services and have also used the services to send money within the Competition Period.
- To register for the services, visit any Pick ‘n’ Pay which has a Money Transfer Kiosk in-store. Bring your ID Book or Smart ID card, your Smart Shopper card or and your mobile phone. Follow the prompts on the Money Transfer Kiosk or ask an instore promoter to assist you with registration.
- Once you have registered successfully you will need to send money at any Pick n Pay till point. You will need to send money within 30 days of registering for Money Transfer to qualify for the prize.
CAN I ENTER MORE THAN ONCE?
- You may only register once for the Money Transfer services during the Competition Period.
- You are eligible to enter the Competition for R35 airtime or 100MB of data airtime only when you send money for the first time using Money Transfer services within 30 days of registration during the Competition Period. Any further use of the services by you will not provide you with more entries into the Competition for airtime.
HOW WE WILL DELIVER YOUR PRIZE TO YOU OR HOW YOU CAN CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
- Each winner of the R35 airtime or 100MB of data prize will automatically receive the airtime on the cell phone number that they provided during registration. The prize will be delivered to each winner within 24 hours of the time the winner entered into the Competition.
HOW WILL WINNERS BE NOTIFIED
- Prize winners will be notified via SMS on the cellphone number the winner provided at registration. The winner will receive an SMS informing them that they have won and they will select to receive either airtime or data as their prize, which will be loaded automatically on the mobile number provided during registration.
- The Promoters will not publish any winners’ names on the Pick ‘n’ Pay websites, or on any of the Promoters’ Facebook pages or on Twitter, or in the press or in print or else broadcast such names on radio, unless the winner gives their written permission to do so.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE WINNER CANNOT BE REACHED OR IF THE WINNER IS NOT ABLE TO TAKE UP THE PRIZE
- The airtime reward will be sent to the winner in the form of an SMS and it is the responsibility of the winner to access the SMS and retrieve the prize . The winner must access the USSD string to redeem the prize within 30 days of receiving the SMS. If the prize is not redeemed within 30 after delivery it will expire.
- You consent to the Promoters using your name, identification number, address and telephone number (“Personal Information”) and to their provision of such Personal Information to their third party service providers (namely Colony HQ (Proprietary) Limited) for purposes related solely to the Competition.
- The Promoters have the right to end this Competition at any time in their sole discretion. If this happens, the Promoters will publish a notice on the picknpay.co.za/moneytransfer and you agree to waive (give up) any rights that you may have regarding this Competition and agree that you will have no rights against The Promoters for any loss or expenses you may suffer as a result.
- The Promoters reserve the right to change the rules of the Competition at any time. They will publish any changes which they may make to these rules on this website picknpay.co.za/moneytransfer or you can ask for a printed version of these terms and conditions with the changes, which can be found at the Customer Services counter at Pick n Pay stores
- The date and version of these rules are shown above. It is your responsibility to check the websites or with the stores mentioned above for amendments to these rules.
- You will not hold the Promoters liable for any technical errors originating from the Promoters’ hosting websites, network suppliers and other service providers.
- If any clause of these rules is found to be invalid, unenforceable or unlawful, it will be removed and the remaining clauses will still apply.
- Wherever time has been referred to in these rules, it refers GMT +2.
- These rules and the Competition are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- An independent auditor will oversee the prize allocation process in order to ensure fairness and correctness. The Promoters decisions will remain final and the Promoters will not enter into any further correspondence.